Privacy and Data Protection
RegProtect is a service and a brand name of Qlient GmbH, Hamburg, Germany. Qlient GmbH is the legally responsible entity for the handling of your data. As provider of the RegProtect security services Qlient GmbH is particulary concerned with the lawful, fair and transparent handling of the data of our customers and users.
Responsible data controller and contact:
Qlient GmbH; Püttkampsweg 8, 22609 Hamburg, Germany Managing Directors: Patrick Soulier, Sebastian Steffens Registered District Court Hamburg: HRB 93921 in Germany
Contact for all requests regarding access, storage, processing and erasure of data:
We process personal data, that we receive and collect from our customers and users. Our servers are domiciled within the European Union. By deciding to convey your personal data for the registration and/or finder services, you agree to the storage of your data on our servers in the EU. There will be no transfer of personal data outside the EU (third countries) unless there is a legal obligation or upon your specific consent for this transfer. We collect and and store the following personal data:
1. E-Mail address and telephone number;
2. Registration data and Sign-On data (e.g. Password, etc.);
3. Data required for the fulfilment of services depending on the selected services, e.g. postal address or payment information;
4. IP-address for quality assurance and statistical purposes. 5. Messages between users via the RegProtect-platform.
Purpose and lawful ground for data processing
We use the personal data of our customers and users:
1. to fulfil the agreement with the user and provide the services as set out in the terms and conditions (Article 6, paragraph 1b GDPR);
2. to pursue legitimate interests (Article 6, paragraph 1f GDPR), e.g to settle misunderstandings and disputes as well as to enforce the agreed terms and conditions;
3. to conduct analysis and optimization of service and communication needs of our customers and users;
4. to be compliant with a legal obligation to which we are subject (Article 6, paragraph 1c, GDPR);
5. based on your consent (Article 6, paragraph 1a GDPR), e.g. to provide you – with your explicit consent- with information including promotions and commercial offerings related to our products and services;
6. based on your explicit consent for the transfer to partner companies, e.g. those companies that use the RegProtect platform. These partners will be named transparently and your consent obtained in each case.
Right to object and withdrawal
You can object the processing of your personal data for specific purpose or withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this objection will be effective for the time following the reception of your withdrawal.
Access, Rectification and Erasure
For all questions and requests regarding access, rectification, restriction or erasure please contact email@example.com via e-Mail
Automated individual decision-making (including profiling)
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling (Article 22, GDPR) for the initiation of our customer and user relationships or the provision of our services. Should we use these process in the future we will inform you previously.
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures in order to protect our data processing and storing systems and personal data from unauthorized access.
Merger or Acquisition
If we are merged with or acquired by another company, we will still be entitled to use the personal data -if applicable together with the other company- for the purpose of the fulfilment of our agreements and services.
For additional information please visit our Terms and Conditions and Public Register of Processing Information.
If you have any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org